[PD] extremely stupid question: playing sample

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:12:22 CEST 2008

Hi

Ok, I spend too much time trying to figure this out, so I have to
chicken in and ask:

I want to do something that I think is fairly simple and standard: Load
a sample at arbitrary length and play it back at various rates. tabplay~
works fine (byt doesn't transpose), and tabread4~ complains that my
array is not a power of 2 + 3.

So how do I:

1) play my sample at half speed, one-shot?
2) play my sample at half speed, looped?
3) play my sample at half speed, with loop points set by hand?

Sorry if this is too obvious!

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte