[PD] sssad in pd-extended [was: Re: [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc2 released]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jul 1 11:46:40 CEST 2008

On Jul 1, 2008, at 8:17 AM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> hard off hat gesagt: // hard off wrote:
>
>> as far as i can see, there is only the 'path' flag, and changing
>> that does
>> not fix the problem.  only changing the actual name of the
>> sssad.pd file
>> works.
>
> Oh, and can you maybe check, if pd-extended broke [list-abs] as well?
> There is an abstraction called list-abs.pd in the list-abs directory
> to take the absolute of a list. It should be broken, too.

[list-abs] seems to work, for whatever reason.  For now, I am going
to remove sssad from the package, so it'll be easier to install it
manually.  Then I'll deal with that bug when I can.

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf