[PD] Loadbang behavior, WAS: best way to do 1/x

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jul 3 10:54:46 CEST 2008

Matt Barber wrote:

> BTW, since you mentioned it I believe [send] and [receive] should be
> included in "depth-first" control dataflow chains, just like regular

well, what makes you think that [s]/[r] are not?

internally send/receive _are_ indeed regular connections, they are just
invisible (and thus do not have the constraints of the more "physical"
connections that cannot (e.g.) cross the patch-boundaries.

and of course since you don't see the connections and cannot interact
with them) there is no way to insert a execution order forcer, like
[trigger].

fgmasdr
IOhannes