[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc2 released

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Mon Jul 7 17:31:43 CEST 2008

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> - remove the entire hexloader quirks and just claim that you cannot
> write objects with filenames containing special characters.

should it work on osx? it never worked for me. i reported it a couple of
times and last time i checked the bugtracker there was a very old open
bug report about that.

the best i ever had was that it loaded an abstraction with expr~ inside
that could not create.

it would be very nice to have a fully working zexy on pd-extended for
all platforms.

load_object: Symbol "0x3c0x7e_setup" not found
error: BUG: no pd_objectmaker found
  <~
... couldn't create

Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080622 on 10.5.3