[PD] print all abstractions and externals

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:12:19 CEST 2008

> with "in parallel versions", do you mean the latest officially released
> versions "Pd-0.41-4" vs "Pd-extended-0.39.3" or not-yet released
> versions "Pd-0.42.0-test1" vs "Pd-extended-0.40-rc4"?

I meant the latest usable (which I have installed) builds of pd-extended,
and the last version of
pd-vanilla-without-documentation-about-data-strucutures-and-so-on (also
being unfair).
I haven't being using pd too much these days for sound, but in the last
builds of pd-ext I didn't notice anything that was behind pd-van. before I
was using pd-van .41 because of the symbol grab feature in the data
structures (which I only know about because I requested it, it's not
documented). as this feature is now possible in the current build of
pd-ext, I notice no differences between them.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin
jmmmpais at googlemail.com