[PD] print all abstractions and externals

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 8 12:30:49 CEST 2008

João Pais wrote:
> you mentioned 64bit, and the other things, do you know of any place
> where to find a small reference about that? now I am curious. I usually
> update the version anyway, but more for sport than after a
> carefully-pondered reflexion (in the case of Pd).

well, in theory it _should_ be in <pd>/src/notes.txt, but this is
probably the worst maintained part of Pd :-(
also the CHANGELOG.txt gives some wee hints (but not very satisfactory
either)
and generating a ChangeLog from the svn-commits helps even less.

so in short, i don't know of any place where to find out what actually
changed, apart from reading pd-dev, watching the sf-tracker for which
patches got included by miller and diffing the code.

i think that none of these options is nice.

fgmasdr
IOhannes