[PD] print all abstractions and externals

Hans Roels hans.roels at versateladsl.be
Wed Jul 9 10:53:16 CEST 2008

that 's an interesting idea but I don't know if
this is possible with pd-vanilla, I didn't try it yet.
I made this patch to be able to save all files
that I need for one patch. As Luigi also noticed,
it would be good if this patch searched for
abstractions within abstractions, I might try
this one of the following weeks (time...
holidays:).  I guess I'll have to save the main
output in a new [textfile] object that will be
printed after the searching is finished because a
lot of error messages will be printed in the main
screen once I try to open abstractions within
abstrations (some of them will be externals which can't be opened...)
I use vanilla because it's very good for teaching
purposes, the structure is never hidden (as in an
external where you have to be able to read the
source file). I also got tired of wasting my time
with looking for the right externals for windows
and apple for my students, now I'm sure that
everyone can use the files that I make.

hans r