[PD] mrpeach osc - pipelist question

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jul 9 19:13:50 CEST 2008

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> what's the exact difference between your solution prepending "send" and my
> solution prepending "list"?

Mine is more like [netsend].

If/when both solutions work perfectly, they should be pretty equivalent.
Besides, I didn't see your solution when I posted mine.

No matter which selector is prepended, the difficulty is in prepending it
correctly. There's no easy solution for that though. As long as you don't
try to support both list and non-list messages at the same time in a given
patch, you won't have to deal with the problem of constructing "list list"
or "send list" messages correctly.