[PD] int.lib for PD? (interpolating between numerous preset values)

Anders Friberg andersf at speech.kth.se
Sat Jul 12 09:51:29 CEST 2008

Hi Joseph,
I did exactly that but in pd so I wonder who it was?
Anyway my patch is called pDM and can be downloaded at
http://www.speech.kth.se/music/performance/download/
It includes 2D interpolation of a number of variables. The corner values
of each variable are set to specific values and the rest of the space is
more or less linearly interpolated. Since 4 points are defined it will
result in a somewhat curved surface. All this is described in the
papers, see the readme.
Defining presets in arbitrarily positions in the space would be an
interesting extension that needs some other method of interpolation.
Best
Anders