[PD] int.lib for PD? (interpolating between numerous preset values)

Anders Friberg andersf at speech.kth.se
Sat Jul 12 16:45:23 CEST 2008

The warning can be ignored. It seems to be a small bug. The synth part
just rescale decibels to velocity given you have one of the synths in
the list. It works anyway but without proper calibration of sound level.
Please use it if you wish - I would be great to hear more about it and I
would appreciate if you included a reference to one of the papers.
I wanted to connect it to a wiimote for some time but it seems to be a
bit tricky on the pc. Also, the mapping is not straightforward with
accelerometers.  However, I used a webcam for some time and it is a lot
more fun controlling it this way than using the mouse.
/Anders