[PD] frequency components analysis

Julian Villegas julovi at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 11:00:19 CEST 2008

Hi,
 I did,
in fact I'm using sigmund~ cause somewhere in this list, someone (Miller?) said it was better to use it instead of fiddle~. Can anybody confirm that sigmund~ is better? I have a patch that relies on  realtime pitch and partials extraction, and I'd like to compare different objects but I have only found sigmund~. Sigmund~ reports peaks by analyzing the FFT of a window, I'd like to compare other methods (stft?, wavelets?, ...?)

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Julian Villegas

Me pregunto de un modo pensativo