[PD] Spell checking / existence of a word

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jul 16 10:17:58 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Chris McCormick hat gesagt: // Chris McCormick wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 07:17:48PM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > Lua is trivial to build on OS-X.
>
> Did you have to install the XCode developer kit (or whatever it's
> called) to do this? Or is there a built in compiler? What version of OSX
> is it?

I didn't install the machines themselves. There already was a
gcc-compiler, I don't know if this is part of some extra package only.
But you need gcc and make, of course. OS-X was updated to the latest
version, whatever that is, but the build was happening before the
upgrade on whatever version that was. ;)

Sorry for not being able to be more specific, I'm away from these
machines now.

Ciao