[PD] really annoying question about tildes~

hard off hard.off at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:58:44 CEST 2008

oh sorry i should have been clearer.  yes i was referring to >~ and <~
specifically. pd vanilla can load both the > and < characters, and tilde~
characters too.    but pd extended can't load them together as part of the
zexy library.

iohannes, i really appreciate all your hard work, and maybe my original mail
looks a bit grouchy.  it wasn't meant to be.  i just think it's a real shame
that pd-extended won't load these objects.  they used to load fine in
earlier versions of extended.  personally i have just changed all my >~
objects to [expr~ $v1>n].