[PD] vst~ again Status and Questions

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:48:59 CEST 2008

Hey, I have used vst~ to great effect in PD before, and had no problem
viewing the VST GUI interface... in fact I gave a workshop on basic
synthesis for techno producers where I used all free VST's inside of
PD, and PD as the routing/sequencing engine and it worked great.

However  I have no idea which version of PD I was on when I did that.
I guess, the current version of PD-ext 1 year ago or so.

~David