[PD] Pd/MAX grudge match in Toronto next Thursday

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Thu Jul 17 14:57:09 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 7:05 PM, Dafydd Hughes <dafydd61 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Competitors: Frank Tsonis vs. Dafydd Hughes and David McCallum

While I play for the Pd team, I find this rather unfair, 2 on 1.  But
on the other hand, most Max users I've met think that Max is twice as
good so I guess that evens out.

Go Daf and Dave!

Now, should your Pd break for some reason, you can follow this lead
(courtesy of Google's sponsored links, popped up next to your
announcement):

<quote>
Fix Pd
Try free download to repair Pd instantly!
Filetonic.com
</quote>

I guess this should also put all the Pd troubles to rest and we can
all concentrate on making art.

cheers

--
./MiS