[PD] Pd-extended 0.40 cannot load libraries

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Thu Jul 17 21:02:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

after my switch from Debian Etch to Lenny I have also tried the latest
versions of Pd-extended, 0.40-rc3 and the current autobuilds for 0.40
and 0.42. All three of them cannot load certain libraries that are in my
startup list. Having not followed the list closely in the last weeks and
months, I am not sure if this is a know or even intended behaviour, but
Gem gets loaded without any problems.

Libs that don't get loaded: zexy, flatspace, rtc, cyclone.

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."