[PD] Pd-extended 0.40 cannot load libraries

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jul 17 21:11:30 CEST 2008

Can you post the transcript from the Pd window?  Are you using your
own .pdrc or .pdsettings?  Sounds like 'libdir' might not be getting
loaded.  It needs to be loaded first.

Also, it is better to use the default preferences, then use either
[import] or [declare] to load other libraries that you might need.

.hc