[PD] Free rotation in GEM

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Jul 18 21:04:30 CEST 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, PSPunch wrote:

>>> Now that I've got a grasp of what they are good for in real (or virtual)
>>> life, I enjoyed spending the last week or so studying math putting
>>> patching aside. :(
>> So why don't you smile?
> I was practicing my sarcasm which I've just proved that it can use some
> improvement.

So, is it that you didn't enjoy it because you were too much hoping that
this stuff wouldn't have to be learned, or you secretly enjoyed it but try
to hide it because it would look geeky?

> Of course studying math is fun, but patching is even more fun! \(^v^)/

imho, depends on which math and which patch.

> Or I should say I personally find patching to be relatively sporty
> compared to other things I enjoy doing.. until bumping into logic
> problems like this. That is also fun, but not sporty.

Not sporty? I can very well imagine Miller sweating hard while looking for
a Shannonesque proof of the Central Limit Theorem.