[PD] [OT] Master Electrican Job

bigswift at cox.net bigswift at cox.net
Sun Jul 20 20:50:40 CEST 2008

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We have an opening here at the University of Florida in the School of Theatre and Dance lighting and sound area.  This is a professional staff position with a 30K starting salary, Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Care, 401K (immediately fully vested) with  10.5% of salary University contribution. We have excellent facilities with a the newly opened Nadine McGuire Theater and Dance Pavilion.  See our program at http://www.arts.ufl.edu/theatreanddance/

The position is a traditional Theatre “Master Electrician” position.  The full description can be found at: https://jobs.ufl.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1216406350024

Please pass this on to friends and colleagues who might be interested or know of others who might.

Patrick Pagano
Sound and Light Technologist
School of Theatre and Dance
University of Florida