[PD] saving state of a patch

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 21 22:20:16 CEST 2008

Hi Atte,

Now that you're on your way with sssad, there's a nice trick you should
know.  If you find that loading a preset causes dropouts, consider using
a ram disk to hold your presets during performance.  This solved all my
dropout problems, and it's easy to do (I can post a script for OS X if
anyone wants it).

Phil