[PD] pd clicking with jack/linux

Julian Peterson julianpeterson at mac.com
Tue Jul 22 19:26:17 CEST 2008

Hello list.

I am getting the exact same issue mentioned by Atte Jensen.  Was there ever a solution?  I've already tried all of the typical optimizations: rt-kernel, rt-priorities straight, tinkering with jack settings, etc.  I get this even with the built-in test audio/midi patch.

Atte-- are you running 64bit ubuntu?

Thanks,
JP

"
Hi

I get clicks and "DIO errors" at random intervals under linux/ubuntu
with jack (no xruns). I have a 17ms latency setup with jack and a
realtime patched kernel and the rest of my audio setup works great with
jack.

I installed pd from Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080628-ubuntu-gutsy-i386.deb

Any one else running a similar pd with a similar setup and either have
it working or experience the same problems?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen