[PD] sssad slowness

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Wed Jul 23 01:10:30 CEST 2008

hi Atte

i'm pretty sure it's the singleton it dynamically creates stuff onload.

i hacked together a ssssad (slim super simple state saving system)
uhm what was the a and the d in the abbreviation for?

Atte would you mind and test my version?
please test for functionality and loading time. i might have overseen
something.

good luck

eni

(i removed the singleton and included persistence)