[PD] sssad key-name in abstractions (was: is $0 the same on every load?)

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:36:36 CEST 2008

Yo, it's not as messy if you do it more hierarchically - I have a
deeply nested set of abstractions that make up my composition kit, and
I've tackled it like this:
[suite /suite1] [suite /suite2] ... etc

inside: [oscillator $1 /osc1] [oscillator $1 /osc2] etc.
then you can do [sssad $1$2/frequency] [sssad $1$2/modulation] etc. inside that.

(and of course you can continue this to any level, so inside
[oscillator] you could have [sawtooth $1 $2 /saw1] and inside that
[sssad $1$2$3/phase])

And, this ends up just being OSC essentially so that works out great
if you are interested in communicating with your system remotely
(which I do, using Memento).

Cheers
Luke