[PD] Save RAM memory usage ?

Solen Music solenpuredata at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:29:48 CEST 2008

okay. i found iem16 at ftp://ftp.iem.at/pub/pd/Externals/ (duh! the
giveaway was the iem bit). it seems to run okay on my windows machine.

but is the only way to load something into the table16 object by
copying from a regular pd array?

i'm trying to patch up a scratch pd array which every sample will
visit before arriving at it's table16. but is there a more elegant
solution similar to soundfiler for this?

thanks again.

--
John

http://www.myspace.com/solenband