[PD] Save RAM memory usage ?

Solen Music solenpuredata at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:44:40 CEST 2008

okay i've found a neat way of loading all the files into the table16's
using a makefilename loop.

my problem now is that i can't seem to play them because my player
patch needs to know the size of each table16 when it calls for it.

i've tried using arraysize and the expr size("$s1") objects but both return

"no such table"

Is there any way to fetch the size of a table16??

this would really help me out! as my 1400 samples now only take up 1
gig of ram instead of 2-3 gigs

--
John

http://www.myspace.com/solenband