[PD] Idiomatic Pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jul 28 22:39:48 CEST 2008

I think a style guide is a great idea.  There have been some
discussions along these lines in the past.  I'd say just start a
"wiki folder" on puredata.info in the /docs/ section and edit it up.
Something like /docs/style-guide/ I think that the main page could
lay out all of the possible realms of style, like dollar arguments,
abstractions, subpatches, inlets/outlets, trigger, etc.  Then the
next step people can create sub-pages that outline all of their
styles.  Then ultimately, things would be organized into a single
style-guide.

.hc