[PD] New sssad.pd now in SVN repository - please test! [was: sssad slowness]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jul 28 23:56:37 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Enrique Erne hat gesagt: // Enrique Erne wrote:
> now the point why i write this email:
> it would be nice to have a little note in sssad-help that says
> "initializing is strongly recommended" or similar.
>
> what do you think?

Hm, probably [sssad] should get a [route bang] after the [route save]
as well to prohibit saving parameters that haven't been initialized -
similar to the protection of the outlet. I attached a version which
has this with a little demo patch.

> frank: it's very nice that you mention me thanks, but i am also fine
> without, it was more a rearrangement of existing code. if you have a
> changelog it'd be happy there. otherwise you can remove it whenever you
> want.

If there's not enough room anymore in sssad.pd, I'll remove you and
me. ;) The README.txt has some kind of a changelog, where I also
found, that the old singleton.pd was based partially on your
suggestions as well. And really like these suggestions!

Ciao