[PD] quick start

Bruce LANE batchass06 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 06:56:43 CEST 2008

Hi Enrique,

We are a band, all members will have audio and/or midi information when they
play music on stage.
This information will be routed to a server which will trigger visuals
according to what they play.
The visuals could be pd visuals or  onyx-vj visuals with midi2 (for which I
have been developping flash swf plugins)
There is also an infographist with a wacom tablet drawing live...

And all that should be helped by a linux sequencer or not if mp3cast~ meets
my needs as the name says!
May be that's too complicated, but I like the idea of mixing software
development, visuals and music!

Thanks
Bruce