[PD] call for 10gig+ disks for build farm

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jul 30 00:11:39 CEST 2008

So the disk just died in the Windows XP build server.  All the rest
of the disks are quite old.  I would like to replace the Windows XP
build server and add disk mirroring on as many of the servers as
possible.

So, if anyone has any _working_ disks 10 gigs or bigger that are just
sitting around taking up space, please send them my way to support
the Pd auto-build farm.  Then you'll get a lovely mention on the
PdLab page and the undying gratitude of the community.

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/PdLab

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf