[PD] libraries not loading in Pd-extended .40.3

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jul 31 05:58:04 CEST 2008

The preferences are now embedded in the app, so you should delete
your preferences file:
   ~/Library/Preferences/org.puredata.pd.plist

You need to load the library 'libdir' first, or the rest of the
libraries won't load.  I just wrote a FAQ entry on this, since I'll
bet others will be asking the same question:

http://puredata.info/docs/faq/when-i-upgraded-to-pd-extended-0-40-3-
it-stopped-loading-all-of-the-libraries

.hc