[PD] netpd server crashes

John Harrison john.harrison at wichita.edu
Tue Aug 12 14:13:04 CEST 2008

Roman Haefeli wrote:

> i would be interested to know, what conditions are needed to crash
> pd/server-patch on your box. does it behave the same?
it appears to behave the same i.e. crashes about the same amount of time
and I don't detect a consistent pattern to the crashes.

I saw the same behavior (crashing) with netsend~ and netreceive~ so a
part of me just wants to see what it would take to fix Olaf's code so
that all of these things work. I might be looking into this further...