[PD] Py/pyext binary for OS X 10.4?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Aug 17 07:10:45 CEST 2008

Am 15.08.2008 um 17:14 schrieb Phil Stone:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry to revive an old thread (from last March), but the URL
> referred to
> by Thomas below no longer seems to work.  Anybody have a working
> py/pyext binary for OS X 10.4?  The one in the latest Pd-extended
> seems
> to have the compiled-by-10.5 problem, and won't load.

There should be one (OSX 10.4, Python upgraded to 2.5) in http://grrrr.org/ext/beta
  . Please note that i'm not providing all combinations of OS and
Python versions.
By the way, I'm in the process of switching my web pages for flext and
the externals to http://puredata.info/Members/thomas ... i'll shortly
make a redirection from the original pages.
There's also an FAQ now which waits for submissions.
gr~~~