[PD] Is anyone using csoundapi~?

Peter Brinkmann peter.brinkmann at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:27:27 CEST 2008

Mike,
Sorry about the tardy reply; I've been traveling.

The new version of csoundapi~ is in the CVS repository of Csound.  You can
find a tentative documentation patch at
http://math.sci.ccny.cuny.edu/docs?name=csapidoc.tar; please note that this
one hasn't quite made it into the official CVS yet, but it should still be
helpful.  Also, in case you're using Csound under Mac OS X and are leery of
build problems, the latest CVS version includes a patch that fixes the last
compilation issue I encountered.  The current version builds just fine, at
least on my machine (after changing custom.py to reflect that Darwin Ports
puts libs and headers in strange places; ymmv...).
Best,
     Peter