[PD] sending OSC bundles. + help files?

Olivier Heinry olivier at heinry.fr
Sat Aug 30 10:38:52 CEST 2008

Le samedi 30 août 2008 à 11:19 +0300, Iannis Zannos a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> How to send OSC messages in bundles? Is there a help file for
> sendOSC?
> Also, is there somewhere a downloadable set of help files for PD that
> covers most objects?
> All of the documentation that I could find on the internet does not
> contain any examples for objects such as sendOSC, dumpOSC, OSCroute.

You should use mrpeach's objects for bundles and OSC in a general
mamner. They are in pd-extended as well as in subversion.

Dont mix up (like I used to ) OSCroute which belongs to OSCx with
routeOSC, packOSC and unpackOSC which belong to mrpeach.

pack0SC-help.pd should contain everything you need to know about
bundles, accessible through the help browser in 5.reference/mrpeach