[PD] PDa show menubar

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 12 22:11:17 CEST 2008

I think that it doesn't dynamically update.  So you need to have the
menubar turned off before opening the patch in question.

If you look at pd.tk/u_main.tk, you can easily find the Tcl code.
Look for "menubar".  You could set it off by default with this line
near the top:

#set menubar 1
set menubar 0

I am thinking of building [window_name], [canvas_name], and [sys_gui]
for PDa, then you could send Tcl from the patch to control this.

.hc