[PD] removing NaN pure-pd

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:51:29 CET 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Gunter Geiger <geiger at xdv.org> wrote:
> Adding this functionality would be trivial,  if you want you can add
> a ticket on track regarding the issue. In the long run the correct solution
> would be to try to figure out why there are NaN's  ... and fix it there.
>
> Günter

My best guess is that NaN's come from underflow, under normal
circumstances.  I wish there would be an easy way to change this
behavior via a compiler flag, but I don't think there is.

It seems to be a more pervasive problem, and it's unreasonable to
expect to add NaN handlers in application code.  Thank the IEEE
standards for this gem.

Chuck