[PD] tabwrite~ index parameter

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Nov 17 10:30:59 CET 2008

Hallo,
Brandon Zeeb hat gesagt: // Brandon Zeeb wrote:

> That makes sense.  I was really hoping to be able to control both play
> and write speeds independently, and on the fly.  I might be able to work
> around this by varying the table size and phasor~ depth.

But be careful with table resizing: It is likely that you get glitches
in your audio output if you do extensive resizing. But resizing
shouldn't be necessary that much anyway - just make your tables large
enough and adapt to it with your playback locations.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__