[PD] posterize effect for GEM video

ben baker-smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 20:32:00 CET 2008

I'm trying to create a posterize effect patch for video (using GEM).  I
found one in the PixelTango object [pt.layerfx] but I can't seem to figure
out how to access the GEM subpatch that powers it.  Can anybody tell me how
to access the posterize subpatch in [pt.layerfx]?

Alternately, can anybody give me advice on how to create a posterize patch
from the ground up?  Basically I'm trying to reduce the number of colors in
the video image.  I don't even know where to begin so anything will help.

Thanks!