[PD] Pdpedia Chinese

chun at goto10.org chun at goto10.org
Mon Dec 1 18:28:44 CET 2008

Hi all:

I have recently met many enthusiasts here in the far east, and as a
result, we would like to start a project translating Pdpedia into Chinese
(probably traditional chinese first, then simplified a bit later).

This project is helped also by GOTO10, where we have a mailing list called
pdtw. if you are interested in taking part in the project, feel free to
get involved and sign up:) the list is here: