[PD] Fwd: probability table ?

volker böhm vboehm at gmx.ch
Wed Dec 3 13:42:42 CET 2008

sorry, this was not intended to go to you privately, but to the list.

could resolve one issue. list-wrandom and list-random load fine in pd
0.39.3-extended after adding them to the extra folder (they were
missing before).
but they weren't missing in the pd 0.40.3 version.
i can't get this version to load any other externals.
after startup i get
"creb: can't load library
cxc: can't load library
iemlib: can't load library
list-abs: can't load library
mapping: can't load library
markex: can't load library
maxlib: can't load library
..."

so one question remains:
isn't the package contents automatically part of pd's search path?
if not, how can i change the search path, as with the pd preferences
menu i can't seem to navigate inside an application folder?

well, actually pd seems to find the libraries, but it can't load
them... what could cause this error?

thanks for any pointers.
volker.

Begin forwarded message: