[PD] ehu abstractions to be released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 9 16:26:06 CET 2008

I really like the idea of making easy to use, high level objects in
Pd.  I think it would be great to have something like Reaktor in Pd.
Then people could start out quickly, and then move into full Pd
programming if they wanted to.

Windows and Mac version of 0.39.3 did come with xsample, but none of
the 0.40.3 releases did.

.hc

On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:45 AM, hard off wrote:

> hi enrike,
>
> i'm not sure exactly which versions, if any of pd-extended come
> with the xsample library set up to run after the basic
> installation, but my version here on ubuntu linux didn't and i
> spoke to a windows user also who couldn't create the [xgroove~]
> [xrecord~] family of objects that are used in these abstractions.

----

Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.  - the hacker ethic