[PD] Possible to unselect radio buttons?

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:30:58 CET 2008

Hi Phil!
I've hacked this in before by using a bunch of [moses] objects and
sending [color 1 1 1( etc. messages to the radio objects that are
supposedly "not selected" (which makes the radio indicator the same
color as the background so it looks like there's nothing there).

I'd be happy to dig up a patch if you want to see a demo
(but of course some way to do this built in to the IEMgui would be
much faster : ) )

Cheers
Luke