[PD] pdp/pidip on win32?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sat Dec 20 17:50:15 CET 2008

Hi John,

Well, I know what Yves' response to this will be ;-)

At any rate, I'd suggest GEM over PDP anyways, you can do most of the
same things, it's truly cross-platform (i.e. has optimizations for each
different architecture/processor, rather than PDP which is optimized for
Linux + x86 only), it's much better documented and it's much more
stable. According to the PDP and PiDiP authors, neither library will
ever be ported to Windows.

best!
Derek

--