[PD] left mouse click abuse

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Jan 2 22:01:54 CET 2009

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, Miller Puckette wrote:

> I hope RSN to add keyboard accelerators for moving the selection around,
> as was already done years ago by Mathieu Bouchard (written up in the
> first Pd convention proceedings).

It wasn't in 2004, it was in 2007, and the paper was entirely the work of
Chun Lee, and almost all of the code is his as well, although he decided
to put my name on it and we presented the results together.

IIRC the biggest thing I've invented for that project is the diagonal
quadrants used for moving from object to object using arrow keys.