[PD] left mouse click abuse

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Sat Jan 3 07:56:56 CET 2009

  This is great, we can even move selected objects with arrows, I was
expecting to change selection with arrows, but this is moving, nice
behavior in all cases, all those keyboard features just make patching
more and more easy and fast, thanks again, I hope multiple selections
connecting will be possible, that stuff would certainly save hours of
left clicking.

PatCo