[PD] left mouse click abuse

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Jan 4 12:25:55 CET 2009

Hi Miller,

I'm really digging the direction this is going. If I could just chip my
2c into the fray: I have to agree with Frank that being able to select a
tower of object boxes and then click a key combination to connect them
by patch cords would be useful, as would a keystroke to auto-space
things horizontally or vertically. I also agree with Tim that Blender's
same-key select/deselect toggle feels very natural. I would vote for
ctrl-A both selecting all and deselecting all.

If I recall, there was a neat video posted ages back, probably by Chun
or Matju, which illustrated some of the cool UI stuff possible in Max
with some plugin. Sorry to be so vague, I can't remember the link. Maybe
one of those guys could post it again?

Best,

Chris.