[PD] Ubuntu vs. ubuntustudio?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 4 15:46:08 CET 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 13:39 +0100, João Pais wrote:

> btw, I also wanted to use the rme hdsp card on my desktop - must just get
> a pci-pcmcia adapter. Does any of you has anything to warn against this?

a quick search showed me, that those adapters cost only a few bucks and
have support for "Cardbus 32 bits & PCMCIA 16 bits Cards", while the the
original rme pci breakout box costs several hundred bucks, so i'd say
its definitely worth  a try. if you go this route, i am definitely
interested to know the results.

roman