[PD] Seamless recording of 2 consecutive audio files?

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Tue Jan 6 13:43:52 CET 2009

Dear Frank, List

thanks for that help! Yes indeed it works and i have been able of doing
it with less objects and the help of bang~ as well.
There is one thing i still don't get:
I always thought pd would try to execute non-signal messages inbetween
audio blocks. And for two messages this would be the same interval
unless Pd had too many messages to calculate and defers them after the
next audio block. But the writesf~ example shows that this is not
necessarily the case.

Thanks again!

Peter