[PD] left mouse click abuse

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 18:45:40 CET 2009

Haven't all of the patching desires currently under discussion been implemented in desiredata?

I'm looking at:
http://code.goto10.org/projects/desiredata/wiki/UserDocs

The only thing I don't see is the ability to have msg boxes as part of automatic object chaining.

I'd be interested to hear from people who have used dd, how effective they thought any/all of these features were.

As for the new object chaining in pd, it seems to cut my patching time in half for small, simple patches (mostly because I don't spend any time straightening wires).

-Jonathan