[PD] A dollarsign problem, please help!

Joe Newlin jtnewlin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:26:47 CET 2009

I think the problem there is that you have $0 in the message object. You
can't use $0 in messages. You need to replace $0 in the message with $1 (or
$2, depending on where in the message the variable is), put a [f $0]
upstream of the message ( to "capture" the actual number given to the
particular instance of $0) and then use [trigger] and [pack]. For example:

[openpanel]

[trigger s b]
|              [f $0]
[pack s f  ]